ReadEasy reading machines
(for ReadEasy Move and ReadEasy Move 2 devices)
- Download the required file above. Usually the latest version would be recommended.
- Move the ReadEasy.exe file onto the root of a memory stick with at least 1GB of free space. (Move the file onto the memory stick but don't put it in any folders.)
- Double click on ReadEasy_5.0.3.exe to run the file and then click on the extract button.
- Insert the memory stick into a free USB port on the unit. Then turn the unit on. If the memory stick has been created correctly, ReadEasy will announce that is has found an update to a later version and begin updating automatically. It will provide audible feedback during the upgrade process.
- Wait until ReadEasy has announced "ReadEasy is now ready" before removing the memory stick.
ReadEasy Release notes
ReadEasy Move 2 documentation
ReadEasy Move documentation